Saturday 11 October 2014

Haul: ELF 10th Birthday Haul - 51% Off

Haul: ELF 10th Birthday Haul



Hi again, now you must know by now that I love a good ELF sale especially at 51% off! I thought I would take advantage off this opportunity and order a few things I never got in my previous order! 


Daily Moisture Stick: 
This is actually really good! Would defo repurchase. 


High Definition Powder: 
Haven't tried this yet, put have heard loads of good things about this.



Flawless Finish Foundation in Porceleon: 
Omg! I actually love this! 

Cream Eyeliner: Black & Cooper



Radiance Enhancer: 



Eyeliner & Shadow Stick


Tone Correcting Concealer! 

These are brilliant, will defo be re buying.




Translucent Matifying Powder



Pressed Powder in Coco: 
This powder is lovely, I'm planning on using this for contouring. 
I'll let you know how it goes. 




Elf Bronzer (Top left to right- Bronzed, Truly bronzed mate, Sun Kissed, Glow and Tan) 
These are lovely blushes. 

Have you tried any of these? If so which product do you like the most? 

Thanks for reading
Mel X 



No comments:

Post a Comment