Tuesday 6 January 2015

Haul: Another Elf Cosmetics Haul 40% Off

Haul: ELF Cosmetics - 40% Off




Hi, as you know I absolutely love Elf products so couldn't pass off 40% off' so I picked up 7  things! Which is pretty good for me! ๐Ÿ˜„
(Sorry this is a little late)

ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit
Light -£3.95


This eyebrow palette is amazing, I already own it in medium so thought I would pick up a light one to add to my collection! 



Pressed Powder
Sand, Almond and Coco -£3.95 each 

Thought these would be perfect for contouring! Didn't realise that I had already picked up Coco In my last Elf Haul! Oops! ๐Ÿ˜Š




HD Mattifying Cream Foundation
Porcelain, Buff & Caramel - £7.95 each

These foundations are amazing and so creamy! Can't wait to properly try these out! 
 

Thanks for reading! 
 
Have you bought anything from ELF? 

Love Mel  
Xx 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment